Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth

We all know how much I love Disneyland!  I honestly wish I could just live on Main Street, USA.  There is something that just washes my cares away when I am there.  Well last August, we joined my parents to celebrate their 60th birthdays and went to Disneyland!  It was wonderful!! We had no idea there was a little stowaway in my tummy at the time!  So let's hope my girl is a Disney girl... after all she has already been on all of the rides!



Heading on our way into Disneyland!! I can hardly contain myself!!!


Stephen looking frightened - just about to ride the new STAR TOURS in 3D.  It was pretty dark when I took it, I think that is why he is so wide eyed.. ha ha



 We tried out the pretty good BBQ restaurant there at Disneyland.  Wasn't bad at all!!






 On the SS Mark Twain - It was the first time we had ever taken the time to do this!




 



The parade was great!  We had a front row view too!

We had such a great time, and can't wait to go back - as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment