Monday, November 14, 2011

BIG NEWS!

To all of you who do not already know, we do have some pretty big news to share!  We are pregnant!  We couldn't be more excited about it either.  The due date is May 12th, which at this point in time seems like an eternity.  I am sure it will go faster than I think however.  We have been to the doctor a few times and seen and heard the heartbeat.  I m currently 15 weeks along!  I have been very ill, but whenever I am sick, I just start baby shopping. :) We want to have everyone guess if it's a boy or girl and what you think the actual birth date will be!  We won't find out the baby's gender until mid December, so place your bets!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, you two! So exciting! I want to join in on the baby shopping, too. I'm guessing girl on May 15th. Let's go shopping!

    P.S. You will be one S-E-X-Y pregnant mama! :)

    ReplyDelete